There is no effective vaccine to prevent New Corona Pneumonia infection. The best way to prevent coronavirus is to avoid being exposed to this virus and, maintaining a good immunity level. According to the reported deaths and infected cases from china, there is a high risk for people over the age of 50 years and children. Since both children and senior people have less immunity they could be affected by viruses like this. So, the following herbs will help you to maintain a good immunity level in order to prevent this Novel Coronavirus. Note that, those who have undergoes organ transplants, should not take any medicine which boosts your immune system.
- Drink yellow vine and coriander seeds water two times per day.
- Add some healthy spices to your dishes which can boost your immunity.
- Take a few wood parts of the yellow vine (20g) and coriander seeds (20g).
- Add four cups of water
- Let it boiled until you get 2 cups of herbs water
- Drink one cup in the morning and remaining one in the evening to boost your immune system.
Following best practices will help you to avoid being exposed into the Novel Coronavirus
- Avoid eating half-cooked meats.
- Avoid close contact and relationships with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you have symptoms like, Cough, high temperature, feeling short of breath.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or using your bent elbow, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces(Public places) using a cleaning chemical.
- The facemask should only be used by people who live countries which have the risk of getting spread this virus (Pease follow the advice given by your countries’ health organizations).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use hand sanitizer, especially before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.