There is no effective vaccine to prevent New Corona Pneumonia (COVID19). The best way to prevent coronavirus is to avoid being exposed to this virus and, maintaining a good immunity level. According to the reported deaths and infected cases from china, there is a high risk for people over the age of 50 years and children. Since both children and senior people have less immunity they could be affected by viruses like this. So, the following herbs will help you to maintain a good immunity level in order to prevent this Novel Coronavirus. Note that, those who have undergoes organ transplants, should not take any medicine which boosts your immune system.
- Drink yellow vine and coriander seeds water two times per day.
- Add some healthy spices to your dishes which can boost your immunity.
- Take a few wood parts of the yellow vine (20g) and coriander seeds (20g).
- Add four cups of water
- Let it boiled until you get 2 cups of herbs water
- Drink one cup in the morning and remaining one in the evening to boost your immune system.
Following best practices will help you to avoid being exposed into the Novel Coronavirus
- Avoid eating half-cooked meats.
- Avoid close contact and relationships with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you have symptoms like, Cough, high temperature, feeling short of breath.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or using your bent elbow, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces(Public places) using a cleaning chemical.
- The facemask should only be used by people who live countries which have the risk of getting spread this virus (Pease follow the advice given by your countries’ health organizations).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use hand sanitizer, especially before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
Coronavirus and Eating Habits
It is a scientifically proved fact that vegetarians have the right level of immunity compared to omnivores and Carnivores. Also, vegans are indeed healthier than others. It has already known that the risk of getting non-infectious diseases are low. The best case study to analyze the connection between infectious diseases and meat consumption is the spreading of coronavirus (COVID19) all over the world. The virus first found in china and their meat consumption more than 28% out of the total meat production in the world while the population is 18.5% as of the world population. That implies the Chinese eat more than the average with a variety of animal meat. This high meat consumption could be the reason for reduced immunity and the fast spread of the virus and killing thousands of lives.
Advantages of being a vegan
Reduced risk of getting infectious diseases
Lowered risk of getting non-infectious diseases
Eliminates foul odor from the skin
Easy digestive process and feel comfortable.
Good mental health
Improved self-confident for every activity
Pleasant to others
You may think of how these things are possible, but people who do not eat meat for a long time can feel these changes in their lives. Also, keep in mind, as humans, we don’t have any authority to kill animals for ourselves. They are also a part of nature as humans.
The original question was how to prevent New Corona Pneumonia or coronavirus? The best thing countries have done is avoiding get expose to the virus by maintaining social distance. the second thing was to keep immunity high. China, Hongkong and Sri Lanka have been practised this to control the situation by giving traditional treatment to the public. Especially inhaling Herbal Steam and drinking above mentioned drinks. Being a vegan is one of another option to keep immunity high.